Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Standard SEO Plan

Hi all! I have come up with some basic but standard set of SEO services that can be expected from a good SEO firm or consultant. As promised, I am putting forward some of the valueable points that will help you choose a good SEO company or consultant.

A good SEO plan comprises of these following things:

Site Analysis and recommendation.
Keyword research(targetting upto 100-200 keywords).
Top 10 compenetetive analysis of your site.
Web site traffic analysis and reporting.
Includes Content checking, HTML & CSS validation.
Should perform on page optmization.
Directory Submission to atleast 200 free web -directories.
Link bulding.
PPC and various other affilicate marketing.
Overall site design and maintenance.

I expect you to send some feedbacks to the views presented by me. If you have any question/s you can directly mail me at .. amarendra4ever@gmail.com.

Happy visiting!!

No comments: